Thursday, July 21, 2011

Votocracy

http://www.geekwire.com/2011/takes-run-president-votocracy-shakeup-2012-race

Yes. Votocracy. It's an app that is tightly integrated with Face book that allows you to run for President of the United States for on $99. Basically anyone of voting age can enter the race. 50 state primaries are held after which the company will host a nationally televised reality show to pick the candidate. The winner will have a fully funded campaign and national attention.

I have to admit.. I think this is a really great idea. It will introduce someone to the Presidential race that is not a seasoned politician or a billionaire running on his own money. Although, it's doubtful that they would be a viable candidate in the near future, but I could see this eventually being the way we find the best man or woman for the job.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Turns out I'm the co-founder and CEO of Votocracy so if you have any questions let me know.

    ReplyDelete