Monday, July 11, 2011

Google + spams users

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/faster-forward/post/google-sorry-for-the-spam/2011/07/11/gIQAPM1u8H_blog.html?wprss=faster-forward

I understand that Google Plus is in its infancy but, really? There's nothing like a little spam to ruin your weekend, even if it is the President's favorite Hawaiian delicacy...

I think all of the hype surrounding Google Plus may be a little over zealous just because it's Google. Are they really going to be able to compete with Facebook? This late in the game? Somehow I foresee another Google flop. They should probably stick to what they're good at... acquiring successful internet companies after they threaten to dominate a market that has future market potential. With that said... I would probably give Google Plus a try. What can I say? It's Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment