Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pretty Much...I Love My New Job

A couple weeks ago I was hired at Lone Star Music in Gruene. We have music events called "in stores" where artists come and play for about an hour or so and it is completely free, along with the samples of Ziegenbock and Dripping Springs Vodka. We tweet about all of this and also have a Facebook page that advertises us as well. This past Friday we tweeted about our in store featuring Adam Hood, and before we knew it Cody Canada and his band tweeted us and said he was going to stop by also and we all got really excited. I thought it was pretty awesome how everyone knows about us via social media and it even draws in other musicians to just stop by for a visit.

4 comments:

  1. this sounds pretty cool I should check it out soon
    congrats on the new job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will propose a trade, my job for yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a really badass job that's suited to kids our age. combines live music, booze and social media all at once...count me in! anyone can subscribe to the FB page and twitter accounts, right?

    ReplyDelete