Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dating in the social media world.

Being inspired by my paper for this class and the discussion in class of being FACEBOOK OFFICIAL I found this a very "trendy" topic to talk about. I even updated my status the other day to "Writing a paper on dating on social media...seriously what has the world come to?". I was surprised about how much research was out there and blogs giving advice. The normal dating rules from pre Internet days have been changed. And the funny thing is we never master those either. One blog that I found interesting was created by a recently divorced mom giving 5 rules on dating. #1 Get Noticed #2Rule No. 2: Don’t come on too strong. #3Reciprocity: Is she/he just not that into you? #4 Easy there killer #5 keep your house (blog) Clean.
You can read the article to find out what each rule details you to do but she makes great points.

So many more people are now meeting via website, so we defiantly need to take notes on the do's and don't in this new game of dating.

1 comment: