Monday, September 26, 2011

Facebook's Frictionless Sharing

I read this article about how Facebook is beginning to do almost everything for you in regards to sharing your browsing activity with your friends. Every time you read an article on the web, you will no longer have to click "Like" to share the story with your friends. For this to occur, you would have to authorize a Facebook app for a news site, for instance, Yahoo news.

At first, I thought that's kinda cool but after a bit I realized why would my friends care about every single article I read on the internet? If I read a super boring story I don't want my friends to click on the link and share the same misery I just did for reading a story that's not interesting whatsoever. Not all of my friends share the same interests I do so I would hate to bother them with stories they would not enjoy.

I think Facebook is making too many changes at once and is going to lose followers if they don't start keeping their page the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment