Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Facebook Updates Alienating Members

I was on Facebook earlier this week and it was so bizarre to me that it was updating and changing AS I was using it...so I googled these updates and found this article: http://www.daily49er.com/opinion/facebook-s-newest-updates-may-result-in-its-loss-of-popularity-1.2638646#.ToH_nWZ5E4Y that says that all these updates are confusing and irritating loyal Facebook users.

The quickness with which different technologies seem to fall out of popularity with the general population just illuminates how easily bored we all are. For someone who obsessively uses Facebook (it's my homepage...#pathetic) the idea of having to figure out an entirely new social media outlet not only sounds annoying but time consuming. Who knows where Facebook will be in the next few years...will Google+ actually take over?

No comments:

Post a Comment